Travel can be stress-inducing to even the most zen among us. Because of this, it's important to me to reduce the amount of 'things' I drag with me through airports and on flights. My goal is always to keep my carry-on items light and minimalist, so everything I have with me needs to be both functional and beautiful. These gorgeous essentials help me stay comfortable, organized, and hydrated.
1. Healy Originals sun-printed organic cotton bag. Each bag is one-of-a-kind and is handmade with Pacific Northwest botanicals, light-sensitive dyes, and removable leather straps. Stunning and so useful.
2. Baggu zippered pouch. Perfect for carrying earbuds, skincare, keys, wallet, and other small items.
3. Neroli Face Mist for hydrating and de-stressing en-route. Like a breath of fresh air. Made with floral waters and aloe, and always completely synthetic-free.
4. Argan & Rosehip Face Oil to keep skin dewy, soft, and well moisturized. Dry, stale air takes a toll on your body, so I stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water and applying 4-5 drops of this botanical face oil every few hours on travel days.
5. Cashmere scarf. This is an all-time favorite scarf of mine and so incredibly soft. Purchased several years ago at the Northwest Flower & Garden Show in Seattle (brand unknown).
6. Cold & Flu Defense for keeping bacteria and viruses at bay. I roll this under my nose and onto my palms several times throughout a flight.
7. Kosas lipstick in Rosewater. A favorite clean beauty lipstick brand, free of parabens, phlalates, and sulfates. Nourishing and luxurious.
8. Polarized sunglasses. My fingers are always crossed for sunny days. These are lifesavers for taking the edge off bright rays and protecting your vision.
9. Rothy's flats in Flax Birdseye. Made from recycled water bottles, these beauties are so comfortable and lightweight. And they're machine washable. Brilliant.
Wishing you safe and comfortable travels. Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones!